PROPERTY MANAGER POSITION AVAILABLE
Canyon View Properties in Hot Springs, AR is looking for a someone with a DYNAMIC, POSITIVE and CONTAGIOUS personality!
Do you love providing excellent customer service and working with people? Would you enjoy being a Leader and part of a great TEAM? Then we want YOU!
Canyon View Properties is hiring for Property Manager at our Property located in Hot Springs, Arkansas. This is a 110-unit property. Great Location, Great Apartments, Great Amenities! Canyon View Properties is owned and managed by Canyon View Properties
The position of Property Manager will be responsible for the overall success of daily operations and must be committed to providing a high level of service to our residents and prospective residents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
•Works closely with the maintenance and upper management to effectively manage activities such as leasing, resident retention, and customer service.
•Multi-family housing experience and strong sales and customer service experience
•Knowledge of, and ability to use Microsoft Office application software and Realpages One Site or Yardi experience a plus.
•Knowledge and compliance with community rental information and Federal, State and Local Fair Housing guidelines
•Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to residents, vendors, team members and upper management
•Excellent sales and customer service skills
•Great organization skills and an understanding of social media and marketing
For immediate consideration, please email email@example.com your resume along with your current and future availability. Please use “Property Manager” in subject line.
Qualifications: Must be able to do maintenance on 118 -unit complex; HVAC & CPO certification preferred; must have at least 2 years experience
Contact: Charity Humphrey @ 501-835-8484 for serious inquiries only or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Asst. Maint/Painter position
Responsible for preparing apartments for new residents and assisting Lead Maintenance Technician with additional maintenance responsibilities including painting, caulking, grouting, repairing/replacing floor tile and drywall. The position responsibilities for Maintenance and Painter positions will be combined as outlined in this Assistant Maintenance Technician/Painter job description based on business requirements that may include property size and budget constraints.
This position is responsible for all of the following:
• Completing light maintenance repairs in order to prepare apartments for new residents
• Completing maintenance requests on occupied apartments including, but not limited to, plumbing repairs and replacements, major appliance repairs, interior and exterior carpentry, painting, and roof repairs
• Performing maintenance in leasing office, clubhouse, laundry rooms, models, pool areas, and property fences
• Maintaining pool and Jacuzzi areas including chemical checks, cleaning, and repairs to the system
• Assessing extraordinary maintenance required for the property (i.e., repairing and replacing guttering and screens, painting curbs, parking lot repairs, repairing outside lighting and cleaning globes, repairing and replacing patio and privacy fences, determining carpet damage)
• Responsible for depositing ice-melt and shoveling snow as necessary during inclement weather
• Ordering maintenance materials, supplies, and products for the property with the approval of the Property Manager
• Relaying or repairing carpeting
• Assuming the responsibilities of a Lead Maintenance Technician when necessary
• Determining and communicating to the Property Manager any supplies (paint, brushes, etc.) necessary to paint vacant apartment units in preparation for new residents
• Painting all walls, trim, doors, window frames, ceilings, vents, closets, shelving, and cabinets in vacant apartment units between tenants
• Caulking around sinks, bathtubs, and cabinets in both vacant and occupied units (as needed)
• Repairing/replacing floor tile (as needed)
• Completing work orders in occupied apartments related to painting, caulking, or grouting
• Painting the interior clubhouse, offices, models, laundry rooms, exterior entrance way, pool gates and decks, exterior fences/meter box housings, gazebo areas, mailbox areas, and curbs on an as-needed basis
• Touch-up painting in occupied units or common areas around property as assigned by Property Manager
• Patching or repairing holes in walls or ceilings
• Assisting Porter with daily duties, as necessary
• Completing all job related tasks assigned by the Property Manager or Property Supervisor
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• S ix (6) months related training/experience in maintenance and painting residences.
• Available for on-call
• Must be able to read, speak and understand English for business purposes
• must be able to read and write instructions, short correspondence, memos, service requests, and to converse with residents, co-workers, and vendors in a professional manner.
• Must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment background investigation including criminal record search, employment verification, and drug screen
• Must be able to stand, walk, climb stairs; use hands to grasp, finger, or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch; talk; hear.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Employees must be physically capable of moving appliances (refrigerators, washers, dryers) with the assistance of an appliance dolly.
• Employees may also be required to lift heavy objects up to 75 pounds with the assistance of a dolly and another employee.
• Must be physically capable of removing, repairing, and reinstalling: garbage disposals, light fixtures, doors, refrigerators, sinks, bathroom stools, washers, dryers, and dishwashers.
TO APPLY: https://cho.tbe.taleo.net/cho02/ats/careers/v2/applyRequisition?org=CASEUSA&cws=38&rid=911