POSTED 4/21/2017 – Temporary Weekend Leasing Consultant Position Available
Location: Little Rock, AR
May through July
The hours would be:
Friday 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Sunday 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Off the first weekend of every month.
POSTED 4/21/2017 – Part-Time Leasing Consultant Position Available
Location: Maumelle, AR
Maumelle luxury apartment community is seeking a part time Leasing Consultant to be the smiling face of our gorgeous community. If you are dedicated, reliable and willing to learn this may be the perfect fit for you! This is a part time position that will typically offer you 15-25 hours per week with a phenomenal work culture. Respond today with your resume for consideration and learn more about this excellent opportunity. Hourly rate plus generous commission structure.
- 1 year of prior multifamily leasing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding focus on customer service
- Basic office functions (typing, filing, scanning, faxing, answering phones, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced business environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
E-mail resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
POSTED 4/14/2017 – Full-Time Marketing/Leasing Specialist
Location: Little Rock, AR
The Marketing/Leasing Specialist is primarily responsible for renting apartment units to prospective residents. Answers phone and email inquiries from prospective residents and uses standard sales techniques to encourage a visit to the community. Meets with prospective residents and checks the availability of units that best fit their desires and budget. Shows apartments and the overall community to prospective residents; explains other amenities of living at the community; uses standard sales closing methods to sell the prospective resident.
Takes all needed information from prospective residents after they have indicated a desire to move to the property; completes all paperwork and data entry associated with leasing activities. Contacts prospective resident of approval/disapproval; assists them in completing the lease and receives initial rent and deposit payments; assists new residents with the move-in process. Prepares and maintains a file for each resident. Contacts residents with expiring leases to discuss renewals and encourages the renewal of the lease. Assists others in marketing efforts in the community to promote the property positively and to help bring in prospective residents. This includes implementing and carrying out marketing efforts such as outside marketing calls. Takes resident calls for service or other needs and forwards to the appropriate staff members; writes work orders for service; promotes good resident relations through courteous and timely response to resident needs and concerns. Answers outside phone calls and greets visitors. Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
All associates must successfully clear a background investigation to include but may not be limited to: criminal background check, pre-employment drug screening, and an employment verification process. Flexibility to adapt to a varied work schedule, including weekends, after hours and some holidays is required.
- High school or equivalent
- Leasing: 1 year
- Direct Sales: 2 years
POSTED 4/14/2017 – Full-Time Maintenance Technician
Location: Little Rock, AR
Maintenance Technicians perform a wide variety of maintenance, repair, grounds keeping and other interior and exterior maintenance duties for the community under the supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Show respect for residents and community staff at all times
- Perform routine interior and exterior community maintenance as scheduled & requested
- Perform routine maintenance and repair on community equipment to include: plumbing, light bulb replacement, A/C maintenance, electrical, carpentry and mechanical repair
- Respond to all repair requests and maintenance concerns from residents and staff
- Report equipment malfunctions or breakdowns as well as any hazardous conditions to the Maintenance Supervisor in a timely manner
- Maintain resident privacy and receive proper authority prior to entering resident apartments
- Ensure that all maintenance items are kept in a safe area to prevent injuries to residents, associates, and visitors
- Attend in-service training and education sessions, as assigned
- Perform other duties as requested
Education and Background Requirements:
- Must be a minimum 18 years of age
- High School degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years previous maintenance experience desired preferably in a similar facility
- Basic understanding and ability to repair HVAC, plumbing, electrical, basic carpentry and mechanical systems
- Written & oral communication skills required
*Must Be Available to work days, evenings & weekends.
- High school or equivalent
- Apartment Maintenance Technician: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- HVAC Certified
POSTED 3/28/2017 – Leasing Consultant Position
Location: Palisades at Chenal Valley
The Leasing Consultant reports to the Property Manager and supports the leasing operations and financial performance of an assigned apartment community for MAA. Primary responsibilities include interacting with prospective residents, communicating the resident value of living in an MAA community, and securing lease agreements. Initiates the verification process to qualify prospective residents. Communicates lease expirations and facilitates lease renewals. Assists with property marketing activities.
The successful candidate will embody and work to reinforce MAA’s Core Values throughout all aspects of MAA. Those values include:
- Appreciating the uniqueness of each individual
- Communicating openly and with integrity
- Embracing opportunities
- Doing the right thing at the right time for the right reasons
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs leasing of apartment units at the assigned property to prospective residents by communicating the value of residence at the assigned property.
- Responds to phone and email inquiries from prospective residents. Applies sales techniques to schedule tours of the property. Meets with prospective residents and checks the availability of units based on preferences and budget.
- Collects required information from prospective residents to qualify residents for a lease. Completes all forms and data entry associated with leasing activities.
- Notifies prospective resident of approval or disapproval. Assists qualified prospective residents with completing lease agreement and collects initial rent and deposit payments. Assists new residents with the move-in process.
- Prepares and maintains a file for each resident according to policy and procedures.
- Proactively contacts residents with expiring leases to propose renewals and close the renewal of the lease in advance of the lease expiration. Communicates and reinforces the resident value proposition to overcome resistance and secure renewal agreements.
- Assists with marketing efforts in the community to promote positive awareness of the property and increase traffic of prospective residents. Contacts prospective residents by phone to market the property and schedule tours.
- Receives and corresponds with residents regarding service or other needs. Prepares work orders for service and triages requests to staff members as appropriate. Promotes positive resident relations and provides customer service and responsiveness to resident needs and concerns.
- Ensures adherence to MAA policies and safety rules; complies with MAA policies for reporting incidents.
- Supports Open Arms and other initiatives that demonstrate and enhance Mid-America’s corporate culture.
- Monitors the property landscape and other attributes to identify and report potential safety hazards and concerns and to ensure quality property aesthetics.
- Adheres to a varied work schedule, including weekends and some holidays, as required to be available to current and prospective residents.
- Performs other related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the business.
All MAA associates must successfully clear a background investigation to include but may not be limited to: criminal background check, pre-employment drug screening and an employment verification process. Flexibility to adapt to a varied work schedule, including weekends, after hours and some holidays is required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Sales knowledge, skills and abilities to sell products and services to new and existing customers
- Customer service skills and conflict resolutions skills to overcome objections and resolve issues
- Skill and ability to clearly and concisely communicate verbally and in writing
- Organizational skills to maintain records and schedules
- Knowledge of apartment management laws and regulations at the federal, state, and local levels
- Ability to visually inspect units, grounds, and other aspects of the property to determine adherence to standards
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and maintain appropriate discretion
Physical and Environmental Requirements
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 30 pounds.
- This job operates in a professional office environment with occasional exposure to outside weather conditions. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- High school diploma/GED and 1-3 years of experience in leasing, sales, and/or customer service required
- Bachelor’s degree with leasing experience strongly preferred
Visit www.maac.com to apply online.
Drug Free Workplace
POSTED 3/23/2017 – Full-Time Assistant Property Manager
Location: Montford Mutifamily
Montford Multifamily is actively seeking a full time Assistant Property Manager to join our team. Property Management is looking for an associate who demonstrates the following: hard work ethics, excellent customer service, organizational skills, professionalism, outgoing personality, dependable, and maintain a positive attitude at all times. Experience is preferred. Background check, employment verification and drug screening will be required. Candidate must be able work weekends with a day and a half off during the week. Benefits available after 90 days. The candidate’s duties will include: . Excellent customer service: answering phones, emails, & greeting prospects/residents.. Knowledge of Onesite, & Blue Moon.. Property Tours. Leasing of Apartments. Marketing . Daily Filing. Completion of Maintenance Requests . Preparing Leases and Move-In Duties
Required experience:* Previous experience required: At least 1 year
.Sales: 1 year
.Leasing: 1 year
.Property Management: 1 year/ Class A Luxury Experience
POSTED 3/22/2017 – Full-Time Maintenance Technician
Location: North Little Rock Luxury Apartments
North Little Rock luxury apartment community is seekingFull-Timeime Maintenance Technician. Must be able to perform basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry or wall repair, painting, building and grounds maintenance. HVAC certification is highly desired but not required. Willing to train the right candidate. If you are dedicated, organized, reliable and willing to learn this may be the perfect fit for you!
This is Full-Time position with a phenomenal work culture. Respond today with your resume for consideration and learn more about this excellent opportunity.